05 June 2007

minne yay!

got back from a great trip back home on sunday night; unfortunately, work has been so crazy that i haven't had time to post all the photos yet. here are some samples:

IMG_4993

IMG_4871

that's my nephew, reece, with whom i spent the majority of my time. that was great since he started walking and talking since i saw him last at xmas. plus he really loved hanging out with me, so we charmed each other.

basically, i got there and we (my mom, and brother's family) headed up to ely to my aunt's house for three days, which was relaxing and we did a couple of hikes around the edge of the boundary waters. that's where we saw the lady slipper. ely was a nice change from the desert i'm used to.

back in the cities, i babysat my nephew with my mom during the day because my brother and his wife, andy, just bought a house so they were moving out of their apartment. i hung out a lot with my dad, which was really good, and i also spent a day each with both sets of grandparents and other extended family.

i went to minneapolis and ate at yummy restaurants that i miss out on being down here. we went out with dwyer, tiffany, jesse and katie, carter and adam friday night at peninsula on nicollet. saturday katie and i went to the walker, shopped around uptown, ate indian. then dwyer and tiff came back and jesse and katie had a big barbeque for eiko and trevor's birthdays.

so now back and the summer camp i'm supervising started monday, so it's been busy. working lots. i'll check back with the blog soon i hope. also working on some cool packages to send out.

joe good, cat good. getting hot. that's all for now!

No comments: